MADISON engineering has been the leading Seattle-based
energy engineering, research and public policy consulting firm for over 20 years.
With collective experience and expertise of MADISON engineering, we are dedicated to increasing efficiency, ensuring reliability and providing sustainability solutions for our clients.
We understand emerging energy technology, energy requirements and can apply theories to real-world solutions. We have an established track record of delivering a wide range of energy efficiency solutions that meet the unique needs of the project.
MADISON engineering provides engineering, economic analysis and advanced methods necessary for new and existing buildings and industrial processes to successfully conserve energy and incorporate renewable energy technologies.
Our clients include:
- Engineering firms
- Developers and Owners
- Private industries
- State governments and municipalities
- Electric and natural gas utilities, and
- Non-profit environmental policy groups.
Our projects have included:
- Office buildings
- Visitor centers
- Condos and other multi-family residential applications
- Assisted living
- Almost any building that has energy requirements
Our services include:
- Energy analysis tools
- Building energy modeling
- Energy efficiency program assistance
- Design assistance
- Large-scale building simulations
- Energy code compliance
- LEED certification
- Assist clients in applying for electric and natural gas incentives and grants