Madison engineering, p.s. has been a leading Seattle-based
energy engineering, research and public policy consulting firm for over 20 years.
With the collective experience and expertise of the team members at Madison engineering, p.s., we are dedicated to increasing efficiency, ensuring reliability and providing sustainable solutions for our clients.
We understand emerging energy technology, energy requirements and can apply theories to real-world solutions. We have an established track record of delivering a wide range of energy-efficient solutions that meet the unique needs of the project.
Madison Engineering provides engineering, economic analysis and advanced numerical methods necessary for new and existing buildings and industrial processes to successfully conserve energy and incorporate renewable energy technologies.
Our clients include:
- Engineering firms
- Private industries
- State governments and municipalities
- Electric and natural gas utilities, and
- Non-profit environmental policy groups.
Our projects have included:
- Office Buildings
- Visitor Centers
- Condos and other multi-family residential applications
- Assisted Living
- Almost any building that has energy requirements
Our services include:
- Energy analysis tools
- Building energy modeling
- Energy efficiency program assistance
- Design assistance
- Large-scale building simulations