Jeremy Lerond is the Madison Engineering Associate Energy Engineer and Analyst
- Development of a solar domestic hot water (DHW) calculation tool for eQUEST.
- Development of a building compliance analysis tool in eQUEST for the Tunisian Building Energy Efficiency Code (BEEC).
- Development of energy simulation models using a variety of software tools for new construction projects.
- Review and assist with Madison Engineering PS consulting work to the California Public Utilities Commission in regulating California electric and natural gas utilities’ investments in energy efficiency.
- Development and support of eQuest energy simulation software including interface enhancements, compliance ruleset development, customized output development and customer support.
- Comparative research of simulation tools including eQUEST and Energy Plus to develop in-house criteria for tool selection based on project needs.
- MS Engineering, National School of Engineering, Metz, France, 2011
- MS Physics and Energetics, Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble, France, 2012
- E.I.T, Washington State
- LEED GA